Thursday, October 29, 2020

:: Hypocrisy

 Salam Maulidur Rasul,

Maybe it's not too late to say it. We have a place in our hearts for the person that we missed every day and every time. Our Prophet,  Nabi Muhammad.

While completing my work, I just played some random video that lectures about Nabi Muhammad. One of the people that I pick is from Ebit Lew. I know he is Muallaf but I'm very proud of his kindness, humility, responsibility towards the community, and the way he approaches people to have more empathy and grateful.

I have been thinking, which leaders are born not for being dictator, leaders are born to encourage people. I may not a great leader, but the basis for being a leader needs to have are so many kinds.

Forgiving people.

Humanity.

Responsibility.

Maturity.

Integrity.

Vision.

Just take a look at ourselves. Are we ready enough to take a lead? I'm not comparing Nabi Muhammad with myself. There are big gaps for me. We are just ordinary people but we are the ummah that he cares so much even we do not even see his face, not even heard his voice.

What we can do for him?

Are we got the opportunity to see his face soon?

Are we on the right way to meet him one day?

How can we not miss him?

Why are we put the wrong idol ever?

Where is the lesson that he left for us?

Too many questions that ding-dong in my head.

I'll just leave it here for my future reference.


Refresh for a better future.

PetiHati:: Hypocrisy is a layman term for myself.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...